Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Re: Good Day, Regular People: What The World Can Learn From The Quiet Ones

Yay, Alexandra - congratulations...  What a lovey piece!  I could see Xavier working on his origami the whole time I read your work.  He is so silent, but shares a lovely skill that he can share with others.  I recall Mark liking origami too.

You two are very wonderful parents, helping each of the boys find their special talents.  That's not easy for three children.  You make it happen!  They are are so wonderful in their own way. 

I hope to see you all soon.  I think of you all often...

Love to all!
Anne

On 6/1/2012 8:38 PM, Mark Schultze wrote:
Hi All,
 
Another award for Alexandra.
 
This is one of my favorite stories - enjoy.
 
Mark
 
 
http://www.gooddayregularpeople.com/2012/06/what-world-can-learn-from-quiet-ones.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+GoodDayRegularPeople+%28Good+Day%2C++Regular+People%29

--
Anne Kuhnert
LOGO Expressions Inc.
H/O Phone: 858.453.0621
H/O Fax: 858.453.1094
akuhnert@san.rr.com
www.logoexpressions.com

No comments: